Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Back

Hi... It's been a long while since the last post written. At last, I'm back to my home town. I do wish this will remain forever. I've make it. I played the 'game' well and it lead to my destiny. MIDA, a very good bye to you. Thanks for the moment I've enjoyed there. But to get out as soon as possible is my only thing to gain. This can happen when you got no reason to do something. However, I still believe, it has been a remarkable stopover.


          Now, back in Kedah for good (I hope so). Just wish to have a normal life with my family. And sometimes an adventurous moment I can gain with my trusted friends. Hmm.. talking about friends. I'll be missing some of my good friends. But life must go on and take over. We're just creature, and creature is so fragile and not perennial.





I wish I could spend my time left as appreciable as I could. I waste it a lot, spending on the thing I should not. Lifetime only once in this world. Do not misused it and learn to value it. Some of the pain we had from undesired action or just a simple mistake can remain permanent through the entire life. I've suffered it and still suffering (Yeah .. It just only a fracture at my elbow, but the pain is everyday)

 
Just want to rejuvenate for a better life, I hope to grow once again. In the center of wilderness, at the interstitial, to bloom a lot of beautiful flowers with a nice fragrance everyone can smell. I hope to grow a strong plant with a strong root but with a flexible trunk and branches. May this plant will benefit everyone around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment