Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cheshire Cat (From Alice In Wonderland)

I went to see Alice in Wonderland at Alamanda Putrajaya cinema on 14th of March 2010, and really fascinated with this cat. Untill today, I keep smiling when remember him. Even in stress mode (a little bit this week), I only look at this picture and try to smile like him (It working, but sometimes).

         In this tale, Chess (his nickname) has an ability to disappear. It looks like he's a coward but really a helpful one. However some of my friends said this cat looks scary sometimes. But for me, I like this cat, whatever they describe him. Because, I find only this cat can smile so 'widemouthly'. Before I use to have cat at my home. But later, when I have no cat to pet, I started to hate them sometimes, because they poop at my yard. Damn cats!!! Hey, why not you guys just go to the nearby cinema and watch 'Alice in Wonderland'. See for yourself and one more, watch the 3D one.... Bye.... 

p/s : Sorry guyz, my blog is still under construction, I get boring with my previous blog template...

No comments:

Post a Comment